The Armor of God
The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God, more than merely a biblical description of the believer’s inventory, is an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory. (7 Sessions)
All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you’re tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
- Bible Study Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between 7 group sessions
- Includes leader helps and perforated prayer cards that can be used to develop a prayer strategy
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Equip women to get serious, specific, and strategic in their discipline of prayer
- Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
- Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
- Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
- Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
E Readers and Apps
Have you been considering upgrading your reading device? You can check out the Kindle Paper White HERE.
If you read more than a book a month, it may worth it to sign up for a monthly subscription to kindle. The Kindle Unlimited Membership is very affordable, so it would basically pay for itself the first month.
You can start your 30 Day Free Trial HERE and cancel anytime before the 30 day period is up, at no costs.
Of course, there’s always the Free Kindle app, and you can access it HERE.
Have you completed this study or working on it? I’d love to hear your thoughts!